-
January 14th, 2004, 04:14 PM
#71
Inactive Member
You what if he just wants to be fuckbuddies thats not so bad if you're looking for noncommital sex, thats good for both, I had that once and it was great for like 2 months til she told me loved me then it was over. Fuck did I know I was 17.
However, if you have something against casual sex, maybe its not the best thing. Plus the good friend thing always weirds it up.
-
January 16th, 2004, 05:26 PM
#72
Inactive Member
WOOO HOOO!!!
IM SOOOO HAPPY ITS FRIDAY!!!
WHERE IS EVERYONE??
GOOD MORNING PIRATE!!
-
January 16th, 2004, 05:51 PM
#73
Inactive Member
morning * if only it was 5:00 friday [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 16th, 2004, 05:58 PM
#74
Inactive Member
IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO 8:00 FRIDAY!!
I JUST FINISHED A REALLY CUTE PIRATE COSTUME THOUGH [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 16th, 2004, 06:04 PM
#75
Inactive Member
oh oh oh i want it !*!*!*! make me something preeeetty pleeeeeeeeease [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
i ordered that cig holder and i'm soo impatient!!! i want it now! (man i sound like that brat from willy wonka)
-
January 16th, 2004, 06:20 PM
#76
Inactive Member
WE HAVE SOO MANY PIRATE COSTUMES THIS YEAR ITS WACKY!!!
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WATING FOR YOUR CIG HOLDER. I DO MOST OF MY SHOPPING ON THE NET. I JUST GOT A BOUGHT A NEW CELL AND WAITING FOR IT TO GET HERE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
-
January 16th, 2004, 06:58 PM
#77
Inactive Member
do you have any pics? better yet a web site?
-
January 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM
#78
Inactive Member
WWW.DISGUISE.COM
BUT THE STUFF I AM WORKING ON NOW WONT BE RELEASED TILL NEXT YEAR
-
February 3rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
#79
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY AT?...FUCKING BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
-
February 3rd, 2004, 09:58 PM
#80
Inactive Member
IM SORRY WARK...
IM HERE AND BORED TOO...
TONIGHT IS PUNK ROCK KAREOKE AND NO ONE WANTS TO GO WITH ME [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks